- Work/life balance and close to public transport
- Complimentary fitness membership
- Career development opportunities
We’re looking for an experienced Team Leader to join our team in Head Office in Potts Point on a full-time basis as a Membership Support Team Leader. This role will be responsible for supporting the team to achieve daily and monthly KPI’s.
- Leadership and management of the member service team assisting the team to meet daily and monthly KPI’s
- Assist in continuous improvement of processes and procedures through audits and training
- Assist the team to resolve escalated member complaints and provide exceptional customer experience
- Induction training and ongoing training and support to team members to assist them to achieve individual goals.
- Resolve reactivation and debt collection calls and queries from members
- Contact members who wish to cancel to attempt to save them. Process cancellation if unable to save
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within Customer service or call Centre environment
- Previous management or leadership experience desirable but not essential
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills and a great telephone manner
- A customer service focus
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs.
- Confidence in liaising with a number of different stakeholders and teams across the business
- Awesome close-knit team environment
- A FREE membership to access all of our health and fitness brands + lots of additional benefits
- Standard working hours with flexibility
- New learning management system (Train Your Brain) to assist in achieving your career goals
- Zen den to use at any time to relax and chill out at work.
and apply today