H2O is committed to providing children with the highest quality Learn to Swim program within a friendly and supportive environment. The business offers group lessons as well as privates, that allows all swimmers irrespective of age to progress through the structured and progressive program.
As pioneers and innovators within the industry, the business believe in smaller class sizes and longer class times Together with a curriculum that has continuously evolved from over 40 years within the industry, and ongoing teacher training, H2O produces skilled swimmers with outstanding technique.
The business's philosophy is to teach children great technique from the outset and to foster a love of the water so swimming and aquatics can become an enjoyable and injury free pastime, potentially, for the rest of their lives.
H2O Swimming Works provides Learn to Swim lessons for all ages and abilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience and achievement in the learn to swim or leisure industry
- Experience in a supervisory capacity of staff
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety Award or equivalent
- Current Level 2 First Aid with current CPR.
- Working With Children's Check
- Current Driver's license.
- Must be available both Saturday and Sunday for approximately 6 hours each day.
Lifesaving Victoria Pool Lifeguard Award
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Experience in the delivery of high-quality customer service, preferably in a learn to swim setting.
- Experience in aquatic programming and supervision of staff associated with a swim school.
- Experience in responding to and managing customer requirements.
- Experience in the development of staff through the delivery of ongoing training programs.
- Well-developed problem-solving and complaint resolution abilities.