About the business
Body Fit Training is Australia's newest and most advanced group training methodology.
We've incorporated scientifically proven training techniques aimed at reducing fat and creating lean muscle into a variety of 50 minute training sessions that are overseen by accredited coaches in a dynamic group environment.
High levels of visual content showcasing our programs are shown on multiple digital displays throughout the studio and allow our coaches to spend more time concentrating on our members, while the screens direct the traffic!
Body Fit Training programs deliver lean muscle and reduce fat. Functional strength and fitness training designed by an elite high performance strength and conditioning coach is at the core of our classes, so you can rest assured you'll be getting cutting edge, results-driven programs.
About the role
We are wanting passionate, motivated fitness professionals who want to be part of a fun dynamic team.
We are looking for a Studio Manager to join our team that will help drive an incredible member experience and will lead our team. Excellent opportunity for progression, excellent on-going training in the Body Fit Training system. This role will be full time including running sessions and managing studio operations.
- Manage all aspects of the studio
- Lead high-quality group training classes to clients on a daily basis
- Manage the studio team and create an exciting/motivating team dynamic
- Membership acquisition including actively seeking new Membership opportunities
- Sales management and tracking to support the growth of the business
- Working towards exceeding individual and club KPI's
- Social Media Management - generating a high quality social media platform to market our studio and reflect our studio community
- Coordinating 8 and 12 Week Challenges
- Complete administration associated with memberships and general enquiries
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained
- Strong experience in sales and management within a gym/fitness environment is desired but not essential
- Certificate IV in Personal Training or Certificate III in Group Fitness.
- Current senior First Aid and CPR
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Ambition for career progression
Skills & Experience
If you have 2+ years as a personal trainer or group fitness instructor and have a passion for helping people reach their full potential then we would like you to get in touch. Preferred experience in coaching strength and conditioning in a group environment is preferable. Experience running (gym manager/ studio manager) or owning your own business within the fitness industry is desirable.
Benefits and perks
- Excellent work-life balance and salary package
- Opportunity for growth professionally
- Excellent salary package and remuneration